Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

T-Shirt Refashion

I have previously written about how much I enjoy using Natter, and I have previously written about how much I enjoy cutting up clothes and putting them back together. This week I was able to combine these two things. Natter was running a promotion, whereby if your kudos score got to above 500 in a certain amount of time you get a tshirt, and I managed to get over the 500 mark:


The t-shirt only came in one size so I decided to use my hemming mesh, a t-shirt which I love the cut of and made a few edits:


I am still planning on doing something with the sleeves, but this will be something simple like rolling them up and sewing them into place.

me and Dan modelling our t-shirts

I didn't take a photo of me wearing the t-shirt before I started cutting and pasting, but believe me it was huge.



No comments:

Post a Comment