Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

New Name, New Beginnings

Last month I finished my Masters, this has been a busy 12 months at the University of Bath. A few changes have taken place since handing in the final dissertation:
  1. I am no longer a student - so much spare time when not studying
  2. I am working full time - so much better than working part time
These have both been big changes for me, it is the first time I have had a full time job. I am loving having a 9-5 job, mostly I love the pay check; I have been counting down to this for a month. 
Not being a student is also a big change. Over the last year a lot of things had to change for me to be able to complete the Masters. Any time that wasn't spent reading, researching or writing I felt seriously guilty. Since handing in the dissertation I have been on holiday (a few photos at the end of the post), and I have been enjoying my free time. Weekends can be packed full of social events and there is no guilt about being busy with friends, binging on TV shows or just sitting and reading a book. 

For me these have been major changes and they have come with the fear. Mostly about career and life choices, but they are being dealt with slowly. And one of these changes is the change to my blog, I am stepping away from the student identity and starting again. 

The blog will remain to focus on fashion, being frugal, DIY and crafts. There will also be the odd post of things I have cooked, new things I have found and general life. 

And to finish off...MY HOLIDAY!!!




Most of it was spent eating, sitting by the beach or pool and relaxing. It was perfect!!
I hope everyone can get on board with the new blog idea and name :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment